Sabtu, 14 Januari 2017

TASK 8 APPLICATION LETTER

Jakarta, January 14th 2017

Attention To:

HRD Department
Bank Negara Indonesia
Lada Street No. 1
Jakarta

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to you to inquire about the possibility of working in your company that was informed by Website www.bni.co.id. I am interested in “Front Liner ” position.

My name is Siti Rohimah. I am twenty one years old. I have graduated from Accounting Department Gunadarma University. With my educational background, I’m confident that my qualification and skills could make significant contributions to your company. I will be able to operate computer especially MYOB .Besides that, I am a person who can work either independently or as part of team. I am also initiative, hardworking, and eager to learn. I have been training at Perum Jasa Tirta II Jatiluhur.

With my qualifications, I confident that I will be able to contribute effectively to your company. Herewith I enclose my:
  1. Copy of Bachelor Degree (S-1) Certificate and Academic Transcript.
  2. Curriculum Vitae.
  3. Recent photograph with size of 4x6.
I enclose my curriculum vittae for your inspection and look forward to hearing from you soon. I am available for interview at your convenience. In the meantime, if you need any further information, you may contact me at 087871442523. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely yours,


Siti Rohimah

Enc: 3

Referensi:

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar