When
I was a kid, every person who asked me "what your ideals?" I answered
“ I want to be a doctor”. But it is not my purpose in fact, I just follow my
friends who wanted to be a doctor. But over time, I began to learn a lesson
from what I like, I keep looking for what I like, what I liked and what I
wanted to be in the future with the passion that I have. And it turns out what
I prefer not lead into the world of medicine, but in arithmetic. Even when the
high school I majored in science, but when I was in college I majored in
accounting. Since then, embedded in my heart that I would go to college in
Accounting, I started browsing on all matters Relating to accounting, and of
the results of browsing adds to my confidence to enter into the world of
accounting. Because seen further prospects of someone who is a graduate of
accounting, it should be an accountant. Besides being an accountant also could
be a Manager, Lecturer, Entrepreneur, Auditor, even if you want to be a
politician and diplomat even though.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar